Hi, I’m Dan. I'm a service designer and user experience consultant based in the UK.
I love tackling complex business problems head-on, designing things that help people and organisations achieve their goals.
I can help you with stuff like:
- service design
- user experience & interaction design
- user journey mapping
- interactive prototyping
- persona creation
- product design & strategy
Things I've done
I’ve delivered a variety of projects working with public sector and private sector organisations, including:
- HM Courts & Tribunals Service
- Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs
- Department for Education
- National Apprenticeships service
I've also worked with a few agencies and several startups.
What I'm doing now
If you'd like to discuss a role or project, feel free to get in touch. I'm always interested to hear about exciting roles and other side projects.