Hi! I’m Dan. I'm a UK-based user experience and service design consultant with a background in interaction design and web development.
I love tackling complex business problems head-on, designing innovative and engaging products to provide a compelling user experience and help businesses, agencies and other organisations meet their goals .
Things I can help you with include:
- user experience & interaction design
- service design
- user journey mapping
- interactive prototyping
- persona creation
- product design & strategy
Things I've done
I’ve delivered a variety of projects working with organisations such as the Department for Education, npower, Sainsbury’s, ASDA and loads more including several startups.
Some projects worth a mention:
- creating a Living Style Guide at Sainsbury’s
- enterprise iPad app & backoffice system for a multi-national manufacturer
- a platform for meal ordering & payment
- an app to improve colleague productivity
- co-founder and design lead at a small digital agency
- ASDA's very first mobile app
What I'm doing now
I’m working with the Education and Skills Funding Agency (part of the Department for Education) to improve the Apprenticeships service, but I'm always interested to hear about exciting roles and other side projects.
If you'd like to discuss a role or project, feel free to get in touch.